Saturday, February 18, 2006

100th Post!

Wow, this is our 100th post on Caleb's site. He's doing ok, however he throws-up probably at least ten times a day, sometimes more, sometimes less. He's on Prevacid, and now they want to start him on Reglan. He has severe reflux. He's a week over six months old. We're going to do some research and look into some alternative solutions for this. It's really crazy. Feed the baby; clean up his vomit; change his diaper; repeat. I don't know how my wife deals with all this day in and day out. I'm trying to help her today by watching both of them so she can clean and I'm going crazy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It hardly seems possible that little Caleb is 6 months old. I don't know how Janet does it. The Lord is pouring out a special blessing for you two. I love you all and continue to pray for your family.

Anonymous said...

Hi Pat and Janet -

Our hearts go out to you in this seemingly unending test of strength, patience, etc. etc. How long, Lord? Please know we are praying for you all.

Blessings,

Nancy