Sunday, September 03, 2006

Something Like Crawling

Caleb is mobile. Although he hasn't been officially clocked, my guess is that he can do about twenty feet in about thirty seconds or so. I think I'll call it "sit-crawling". Maybe we can video tape it for you.

So here's my best attempt at a description. He sits, he leans forward, he moves his hips in a scoot forward type of motion. And then he repeats it many times. It's actually pretty inventive.

The point is no matter how you get there, you need to move forward.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! One of my daughters and my nephew did the sit and scoot crawling. I loved watching it. We're so happy for you Caleb. Keep it up buddy.
Love ya!
Shireen & Chris

Anonymous said...

How encouraging to hear that!! Keep it up, Caleb!!

Anonymous said...

yes it was the preferred mode of transportation for jenni,melinda, and katherine for quite awhile.... except jenni would pull herself to a stand when she reached you and bite whatever skin was showing... yep you are right the point is to keep moving