Saturday, September 03, 2005

Our First Day Home

...was busy adjusting to having two small children. Caleb is doing well. Genesis is having a bit of a tough time adjusting to Caleb being home and not in the hospital. She loves him very much and hugs him and kisses him and pats him on the head constantly. She doesn't like it when we put him to sleep after we feed him and she wants to use all his baby gear. We understand that he is still a novelty and expect things to gradually become more routine as the days go by. We are just happy to be home and pray that our sleeplessness will not let us loose sight of the blessing.

"Bless the Lord, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name! Bless the Lord, o my soul and forget not all His benefits:who forgives all your iniquities, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from destruction, who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies, who satisfies your mouth with good things, so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's." Psalm 103:1-5

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pat and Janet:
It is definitely an adjustment to have two little ones...but all will be well soon enough. The important thing is that Caleb is home with you guys!!! May God continue to shine His face upon you and bless you richly!!

Angela Amaya

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that little Caleb is home. What a blessing! I am a little sensitive today so I am shedding tears for your baby and for your family. What a testimony you have been to me! Press on my friends; the Lord is with you!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that i got to see my Caleb!! Congratulations! I thank Jesus every day for your beautiful baby boy! I love you guys so much and I'll keep praying for both your kids!

Anonymous said...

Janet, Pat, Genesis & Caleb, Praise the Lord, oh to be home with your precious baby! Enjoy just going into your fridge anytime you want and the peace and quiet of no machines beeping constantly. I will continue to pray for your whole family.

Love and blessings,
Kim

T. Mark Walker said...

It is wonderful to see God answering prayers and bringing you home as a family. Chris and I will continue to pray for Caleb and your family. God bless.

Anonymous said...

What AWESOME news! May the Lord multiply your rest and strengthen you both in the wonderful role you'll play in Caleb's life.